At Beechwood Veterinary Practice we are able to offer a variety of first opinion services:
- Consultations with vets and qualified nurses.
- All routine surgeries and more complex orthopaedic and soft tissue operations (with the help of a Certificate holder in Small Animal Surgery where required).
- Separate dog and cat wards.
- Isolation ward.
- Surgical operating theatre with separate “prep” area.
- Dental facilities – scaling, polishing, and extractions when necessary.
- X-ray and on-site processing.
- On-site blood testing facilities for haematology and biochemistry.
- Intra-ocular pressure measurement.
- Healthy Pet Club available to split the cost of your pet’s routine care.