Our team of highly dedicated and experienced veterinary surgeons and vet nurses are devoted to your pet’s wellbeing. Your pets are always our priority. We all have our own pets and work hard to provide the same service to you that we would want for our own much-loved animals.
At our surgery we provide continuity of care, working with you to provide effective and high quality treatment. From routine vaccinations through to surgical consultations, we build client relationships that support you. And whatever medications you need, our on-site dispensary will be able to provide them.
You and your pet benefit from our comprehensive services:
- Medical investigations through our in-house laboratory, ultrasound, X-rays, endoscopy and bronchoscopy.
- Routine and complex surgery using specialist vets where needed at the practice.
- Continuity of care – open seven days a week for consultations.
- Arranged visits from specialist vets Gareth Harries (orthopaedics), Mike Holgate (cardiologist) and Catherine Sturgeon (surgery) to work on our cases at the practice.
- Access to emergency and out of hours care.
- Home visits.
- Pet passports.
- End-of-life care and support.
And finally, to make your trip to the vet as easy as possible, we have free, on-site parking for clients.